I always enjoy some blueberries for breakfast and they’re also very healthy for you, they have a lot of antioxidants and there are some studies that say that they can actual fight some diseases.
Write a review
- 200ml almond milk (or other plant milk)
- 4 tbsp oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp goji berries
- 30g blueberries
- 1 tsp agave syrup (optional)
- Heat up the milk for 2-3 minutes, add the oats, and the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Decorate as you wish, I personally always add the blueberries at the end.
- If you don’t have blueberries, you can use raspberries or apple slices.
Bring the spoons http://bringthespoons.com/