I have been a fan of pasta for most of my life, I mean it’s easy it’s convenient, and it tastes great. I decided to combine a bit of indian food with whole wheat pasta 🙂
Write a review
- 30ml soy sauce
- 100g olives (w. stones)
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500ml water
- 240g red lentils
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 100g whole wheat pasta
- 700ml water
- I usually cut the onions and garlic and add them with the soy sauce and let them get golden and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Let the lentils cook for about 25-30min on medium heat.
- I cook the pasta separately for around 10-15min.
- When finished I add a bit of fresh basil and serve it with the lentils.
- It's a good idea to check from time to time, until the lentils get soft, each oven is different and therefore the cooking time can differ. I personally prefer to not make them too mush, just soft enough to digested properly, same applies to the pasta. Hope you enjoy my recipe
Bring the spoons http://bringthespoons.com/